Left to Right: Patrick Murphy, Melissa Miles, Nina Allen, Dian Ellison, Warren Kozitza
We have served families throughout River Falls, Prescott, Hudson, Ellsworth, as well as Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota for generations. For 40-years, we’ve lived, worked, and volunteered alongside those we serve. Members of our team lead scouting troops; serve on the Chamber of Commerce; support local schools, churches, and teams; and pitch in to keep our communities safe and clean. And that’s just in our spare time.
During business hours, we work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure you get the best, most appropriate personal or business insurance at the lowest possible price. Turn to us for personal and business insurance quotes and coverage advice. As a Reis Insurance Agency customer, we’ll also provide you with complete claims-processing support from the time of the incident, all the way through to completion. By choosing Reis Insurance Agency, you benefit from the peace of mind knowing your insurance needs are in the hands of experts who know insurance, advocate for you, and care about you. Your Hometown Independent Insurance Agency Your coverage is our top-most concern at Reis Insurance Agency. But don’t take our word for it:
- View testimonials from some of our many satisfied customers
- Contact us with questions or to request a free insurance quote
- Or stop in to see for yourself what a difference it makes to work with the personal and business insurance experts at Reis Insurance Agency
The Reis Insurance Agency Difference
Reis Insurance Agency gives you access to not just one, but more than 50 top-rated personal and business insurance carriers. No need for you to call each of them for quotes. Your independent insurance agent at Reis will do the legwork for you.
As your one-stop insurance shop, we’re poised to present you with the best insurance companies, coverage options, and prices to meet your unique circumstances.
- Vehicle insurance: auto, cycle, ATV, motor home, trailer, snowmobile, boat
- Homeowners’ insurance: home, secondary residence, renters’ and rental, umbrella, home daycare, flood, jewelry and other valuables
- Business insurance: auto, liability, commercial, contractor’s, inland marine, workers’ comp, bonds, special event coverage, civic groups, licensed daycare
- Life insurance, and more
It all happens within our office at 220 South Main Street in downtown River Falls, Wisconsin. Stop in to see us sometime. Drop us an email message. Or call us at 715-425-6721 with questions or to request a free quote today.