Independent insurance agents from River Falls, Wisconsin-based Reis Insurance Agency advocate for you, rather than for the companies they represent
River Falls-area Residents: If you’ve begun requesting insurance quotes, or shopping for insurance, you may be overwhelmed by all the options available to you.
First of all, there are a wide variety of insurance types you must consider, from vehicle and homeowners insurance, to business and personal insurance, including health, life, and other valuables.
Secondly, there are countless independent insurance agents in or near River Falls, Wisconsin, as well as national insurance companies – all eager to do business with you.
With the many available choices, you might wonder if you should work with an independent insurance agent near you in River Falls, or work with a nationally based direct insurance carrier.
Your insurance-partner choice will become clearer when you learn the difference between independent insurance agents and direct insurance carriers. Put simply:
- As your personal insurance advocate, independent insurance agents represent and offer you solutions from many different insurance carriers. They often live, work and volunteer in your community, and they have a high level of insurance experience and expertise.
- In contrast, direct insurance carriers represent and offer you solutions only from the single company that employs them. Their non-local reps are trained to respond to your phone inquiries and sell you insurance, but they may or may not be insurance experts.
Understandably, you don’t want to leave your financial, physical, and emotional well being to chance. The insurance you choose to protect yourself, your business, your finances, and your family is critically important.
You want to be sure your insurance partner has your best interests in mind at all times, rather than just the interests of the insurance carrier responsible for covering your claim.
So why bother working directly with representatives employed by – and advocating for – the insurance company?
Unlike direct insurance carriers, independent insurance agents are not tied to offering you coverage from just one insurance carrier. There’s no conflict of interest, so you can be confident that your independent insurance agent at River Falls-based Reis will advocate for you.
You’ll find that, when you choose to partner with an independent insurance agent, you benefit from many advantages over working directly with insurance carriers.
- For example, the independent insurance agents at Reis Insurance Agency in River Falls:
- Live, work, and volunteer alongside you and those we serve throughout the community
- Have provided insurance quotes for and served residents of the River Falls, Wisconsin and surrounding Wisconsin and Minnesota communities for generations
- Take the time to get to know you and your family by name and meet with you face to face
- Offer you insurance solutions from the more than 50 top-rated insurance companies they represent, serving as your one-stop shop for multiple insurance types, coverage options, and cost-savings opportunities
- Reach out to inform you of opportunities to update or enhance your insurance coverage, or reduce costs
- Ask the right questions and listen to understand your unique business, personal, medical, life, homeowners, vehicle, and other insurance needs
- Assist you every step of the way in the event you need to process a claim
- Advocate for you to find you the best insurance quotes available in the River Falls area, the most appropriate coverage and the best insurance carrier for you at the lowest possible cost
Experience the difference of working with Reis Insurance Agency in River Falls. Request a free insurance quote. Call us toll free at 888-900-0514. Or, better yet, stop by our office anytime during regular business hours. We’re conveniently located at 220 South Main Street in the heart of downtown River Falls, Wisconsin.